Buying Screens

6 screens $120

I need 3 screens I can either buy 3 for $85 or get 6 for $120. Since I’m not in a rush, I thought I would see who else might want to get a couple. I would like to purchase by next Thursday.

Does the Print Lab need some for spares?

I’m not sure. I just know I have a couple screen printing projects I want to keep for a while and some other ideas brewing.

The 6 for 120 is a great deal. I pay more for that from my commercial supplier.

1 Like

I ordered these on Thursday.

They are here of your looking for some Of be happy to part with 2 or 3 $20 each.Uploading…

Since I didn’t sell any of these I will be learning a new skill, breakdown screen printing. I have made garments out of friends fabric made by this method. I look forward to exploring it myself.

@MeCanX @pwhutchi @ScottS @TrollFarmer you all wanted screens and how many did you want?

I will take 1 or 2 if you go ahead and get the bigger order. Thanks!!

The screen’s will be here today I will be at the space from about 6 to 7ish. @TrollFarmer and @pwhutchi what would you like me to do with your screens? @MeCanX your screen is still by Textiles.

Okay I’ll make it a point to drop by today

Hey is the fabric that’s along the west wall, is that all freebie stuff?

If you leave it for me in Textiles or a quiet corner in Ceramics I’ll pick it up when I stop in tomorrow evening. Sorry I didn’t check here before I left the space this evening.

I’ve got 2 other request for screens. @TrollFarmer how many did you want? Anyone else??