Break room= lounge?

Is the break room the lounge or another room? Has anyone started inventory on the break room?

I thought the break room was the kitchen area? The lounge where the pool table is?

So the break room=kitchen?

If you need any help on inventory I am glad to help. Will be there this evening. I think I’m on that committee for breakroom and kitchen. So glad to help.

See you tonight; please introduce yourself to me; you might have to do that 3-4 times…

1 Like

David, the break room and the lounge are two different rooms. Yes, there is an inventory started in the breakroom but it needs completed.

The lounge needs the same

Does the lounge have a singer yet?
When are tryouts?
Is breaking things restricted to the breakroom?
I hope not…

1 Like

I am still looking for my fishnets

Break dancing occurs in the break room of course.

Yea Ladeana did we keep the dancing clothes? What fun to put those to use!!!

1 Like

That would be the creek.

2 Likes

In the break room above the sink there is a light fixture: Does anyone have an idea how it’s wired and if we can get it to work or replaced?

1 Like

The popcorn machine is as clean and disinfected as I can make it without having to completely take it apart. Maybe we’ll do a test run this coming Tuesday evening.

Does anyone know the dilution rate of the clorox water in the break room? 1:10? 1:20?

Can I get the key(s) to the vending machine from someone?

You thinking what I am thinking ? …
…disco ball

When I get the stage setup with a karaoke machine, you will be the first I will sign up.

Didn’t realize we had a bunch of comedians at MakeICT. Maybe we should have a comedy night?

2 Likes

Maybe we can make them funny if not lol

BaDoom Boom. :slight_smile:

1 Like