Booth Schedule this week 1/13/20 - 1/19/20

I have been trying to hang around at Booth to enable our auction prep people to work, but this week is a little different due to medical procedures. I’ll not be able to be at Booth on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday because of it. On Tuesday and Thursday, I’ll be at Booth from noon to six, as usual. If someone else with an alarm code wishes to fill in for me, that would be great.

I do hope to be done today in time to attend the Area Leads meeting at 6. I have a few things I’d like to discuss with this year’s group.

David

Because some of us were in the building past 23:00, (Alarm is plenty loud).I tried my code and it does not yet work. Fortunately two other people that were there had a working code.

Mike

@David I left the junction box cover at 1500 in the front coworking area

Mike, I’ve been (and am) sick and I haven’t been to Booth since you gave me your preferred pin. It could be next week before I get in there. I have a temp pin you can use for short term use if you cannot wait. Also the alarm currently starts auto-arming hourly at 11pm until morning. That feature will eventually turned off.

Good to know.

Thank you!