Bike repair stand?

I built a repair stand for the bike area last year with the intention of maintaining the bike area, teaching classes and so forth but life, work and family has kept me away from the space for many months. I was in last week though and noticed the stand was gone and the area reorganized. Obviously space is at a premium and the bike area probably isn’t a high priority- not upset about that in the least. However, if the stand isn’t currently being used or needed, I wouldn’t mind having it back for now. Anybody know where it ended up?

1 Like

This one?

The stand is still in the metalshop, you probably walked right by it. It’s camoflauge lol. It is still used at the space from time to time. As far as the bike area, it doesn’t get used much at all. I’m hoping we can move it to a different area.

No not the folding one, the rigid one with the big honkin steel plate base. I probably just missed it. If it gets used occasionally, awesome I just didn’t want it to be in the way. I do have a nicer folding stand we could swap out if that works better for the new area once it gets relocated.

1 Like