Big brothers big sisters 'For Kids Sake' Auction

Late notice, but big big brothers big sisters is running a charity auction through Spirit Aerosystems.

Spirit has reached out to MakeICT while on the hunt for locally made goods to auction off individually or with baskets with tickets to the Zoo, Botanica, or gift cards to local restaurants.

They would need photos of the items we donate by March 5th (you can post those photos here).

Who all is interested in helping with this effort?

3 Likes

I can donate a pillow made with MakeICT donated fabric at WIN. I’ll have pictures next week

3 Likes

If I can find a dirt cheap set of spoons, I’d be tempted to try making another metal rose.

3 Likes

How many do you need? I think I have a box of them.

2 Likes

I think I ended up welding about 20 pedals together last time.

2 Likes

I may have to go to storage to look - I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Walmart has stainless steel dinner spoons that are 4 for 94 cents. You can probably find something similarly cheap at the Dollar Store or Dollar General.

2 Likes

Sorry to report I had no luck finding them - shocked at the amount of cat hair under the bed.

Darn, I still have a pillow if needed. I just have been so busy I forgot.

1 Like

Are you offering all 4 of those pillows? I’ll get in touch with the gal and see if she can still take them.

Just one

Gotcha, it sounds like they’re excited to even have one pillow with MakeICT’s name on it.

They will need the pillow by tomorrow though. :confused:

1 Like

I’ve reached out, we’ll see what happens.

1 Like

I’m delivering the pillow today. I’ve emailed pictures.

3 Likes

Thank you soo much Malissa!

You are awesome!

1 Like

This one was my favorite.
How much do you sell these for?

Oh, before I completely forget, the auction is now live.

1 Like

They are $65 the first drop is on my sight I have 30-40 more to complete.