Balsa and thin plywood lazer cutting help

Looking for someone to make parts for me out of balsa and thin plywood willing to pay for it times are hard these days I have patterns to copy off of any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

1 Like

Unfortunately the space is only open for construction right now. no personal building. When we get fired back up I would be willing to take a look at what you got.

1 Like

where are we on the woodshop getting set back up? I wanted to help until there was news that someone a while back got coronavirus. Since my wife is immunocompromised i have to be extra careful about where i go and for how long.
have they pulled in the electrical to the shop yet? Before duct can be run, the tools need staged, and what about how the duct is going to be hung? have we the materials to do it?

Several of the tools have been spotted in the rooms. Electric has not been run. Right now we have been concentrating on the work that needs done to get a certificate of occupancy.

Hello Sheldon,
What I can do is pass your contact info on to Doug. Then as he schedules room set up you can come out and help.

I can grant key access to members who have attended a Tuesday night RE-MAKEICT orientation. Members then are able to adopt a project and work on it as their schedule allows. You are always welcome to attend Tuesdays. We can accommodate your need for social distancing. There are many tasks we need to accomplish. Let’s visit and see what works best for you!

1 Like