Availability

I know that we are still in the moving process and on lock down. But I wondered if there was any clay available? I am going to be on furlough and hope to occupy myself while home.

1 Like

a lot of us are in the same boat wish I could come in too but I’m staying home for my family and my safety!

1 Like

I just would like to grab a bag to use at home…

1 Like

Just go down to Evans ceramics and pick up some. You have to call them and give them your order.

2 Likes

Zoe,
Did you get your clay?
I have 7 bags
4 calico, 3 morrocan sand.
I thought I would have more time to build.
But that’s not the case.

3 Likes

I went and got some b-mic with grog and kinda hate it. Are yours closer to what the reclaim clay feels like? Would you like to trade a bag for a bag? Or I buy them?

Forgive my ignorance, but what is b-mic and grog? Sounds like used sound equipment and pirate alcohol!

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I had meant to type b-mix :woman_facepalming:t2: which is a clay type, and the grog is supposed to make it more rough and sandy

1 Like

calico, is a groggy mix that is very easy to work with. morrocan sand on the other hand is a stiffer mix compared to b-mix and is still a brown when fired to <5. I’m on the west side if you’re interested. Come by and try them out.
Message me directly and I can send you the address

3 Likes