Tulsa Maker Faire
I’d love to go to this but I don’t think I have the capacity this month. In the future I think we should as a group volunteer at other Faires . Work a couple hours side by side with makers at their Faires for a few hours and enjoy the rest of our time there instead of manning a booth. That would go a long way in making connections with spaces in other cities. Thoughts?
@jameslancaster @pwhutchi @ladeana is this happening?? Do other people wanna join you?? bump bump! bump bump! 
I am down for a road trip. Are you driving us Patrick?
I think it sounds like fun and a good opportunity to learn how somebody else does it!
I’d be happy to drive.
Looking at planning my weekend, can I get some solid confirmations from folks about moving forward with hitting the road tomorrow? What time should we leave?
Just tell me when to show up 
Who else wants to come? It should be fun, fun, fun (And don’t we all need a little fun?)
Yeah, until your daddy takes your T-Bird away. You younger readers can just ignore this.