Assistance with Plasma Table 2/24

I’m willing to bribe, feed, supply consumables, supply material to anyone willing to help me run the plasma table tonight. I am making more of the semi-truck drum brake tool bases and I am ready to cut, but it has been about a year since I used the table last. Last maker monday, I struggled to grasp the software process. I don’t want to break anything and for the life of me, I could not figure how to move the design to get it on my steel plate. I’ve searched and cannot find the papers I received when I took the class 2+ years ago. Looked at the wiki and didn’t see any instruction to help guide what I was doing. I’m not complaining, just showing my ignorance. If you’re game, reach out to me. 3l6 7O8 O3l6

1 Like

I’ll be down there this evening around 7 to work on other stuff anyway, could help you get the table set up.

2 Likes

Thank you Sam!

Sam was fantastic help. The software has changed since I was trained on the table and I would never have figured it out. HUGE THANK YOU TO SAM SCHURTER!

I am now trying to learn fusion 360 and it is a steep learning curve from the cad software I have used for the last 20 years…

2 Likes

Eh, hardly anything changes in only 20 years with software. I mean, you’re still using Windows, right? :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

1 Like