Airbrush class

I was wandering if anyone could/would offer an airbrush 101 class? I know there are plenty of tutorials out there on youtube, but sometimes being able to ask questions of the teacher would be nice without having to google it and go down the rabbit hole.

8 Likes

I’d love to see this. If there is enough intrest maybe we can set up a no-voc airbrush in VA.

2 Likes

I would love to take an airbrush class. (I need another hobby like a hole in my head… but I just love to learn new stuff. :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of high end leatherwork use airbrushing for dyes and topcoats. I’m sure you could use it in other areas too.

5 Likes

Yeah I’d love to learn this skill for leather bookbinding, like with Cambridge panel bindings.

3 Likes

I’d certainly be interested in a class!

1 Like

I for the most part have the complete air brush setup and only use water based paints, so there is no volatile chemicals being used. I know that some airbrush artists will use oil based that require thinners so that the paint can be atomized correctly, but I don’t like using chemicals since most of my painting is done indoors.

5 Likes