Afternoon everyone, my name is Tim and I recently joined up!

How’s it going everyone? I’m happy to be hear. Wanted to briefly introduce myself on here. My family and I moved back to Wichita last year after spending 10 years with the Navy as a Cryptologist. I’ll graduate in May from the University of Maryland with a BS in Cybersecurity. I’ve been looking for a place to dive deeper into my hobbies and MakeICT seemed like the perfect place. Currently I am working on building a table for our new house that we will close on soon. It will be the first house we haven’t rented and I wanted to do something special to celebrate. I’ll be following the wood whisperer’s build here https://thewoodwhisperer.com/videos/mid-century-modern-dining-table/ and attempt to make something similar. I am also hoping to get into some blacksmithing at some point. One thing at a time!

Anyways, good to meet you all and I hope to meet you in person at some point in the future.

Blessings.

Tim

7 Likes

Tim,

Good to hear from you.

John Nicholas

1 Like

Thank John!

1 Like

Welcome Tim, My dad was a Navy man. I hope you make lots of cool stuff. There are a lot of creative people here

2 Likes