AC in electronics lab ask & July’s LED Sculpture class!

Heyo peeps!

This is a twofold posting:

1. We’re having class tomorrow afternoon in the electronics lab. It’s a full class, so be aware that the work tables will be unavailable, but the workbenches are free for your projects!

2. If anyone happens to be at the space tomorrow morning and the AC in the electronics lab isn’t on yet, please turn on the fans and AC. I will commit to making sure they are turned off (or the responsibility is passed on to the last one standing) at the end of the class/day. I’m planning to pop by between 6-8a to turn them on so it has a chance to cool the room down before class at 1:30p, but just in case I don’t make it that early, wanted to throw the ask out to the rest of you cool peeps.

That said, due to some extreme heat expected and some participants with severe heat sensitivity, if the electronics lab doesn’t get cool enough to have class, I’ll make sure the AC and fans are turned off and we’ll end up in one of the classrooms.

Happy Friday and happy making!
-Kez

1 Like

If you have someone with heat sensitivity, try classroom 4 (aka lounge) or classroom 1. (Classroom 2 has no ac and classroom 3 is seriously underpowered.)

2 Likes

Is classroom 1 where the leads meeting is?

I believe so.

···

On Fri, Jul 28, 2023 at 7:25 PM Kez via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Kez Maker Of Things That Do The Thing
July 29 |

• | - |

Is classroom 1 where the leads meeting is?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Thank you!
That was where I was thinking if the lab doesn’t work out.

I’m not on your list, but you invited me, but since your crowded you want me to skip?

1 Like

Thanks for asking.
Nah, that’s completely up to you. I did invite you after all. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and you’re in my count of “full,” just in case you did show up. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The only thing I wasn’t anticipating was the heat wave. :hot_face::hot_face: If you do come and we’re not in the lab, we’re prolly in a classroom. Cuz heat. :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

4 Likes

Late post, but better late than never!
We had a great class and fun was had by all. Thanks for coming!

6 Likes

It only let’s you upload 5 at a time, so here’s the next 5, cuz group selfies are the best!

Wish I had done group pics with all my classes. Definitely going to be doing them going forward.

8 Likes

Love the pics!

2 Likes