A fun little pattern

That’s a great idea. Patches for each area you are authorised in too.

1 Like

I used to make nerdy keychains and adult merit badges to hand out to friends for excelling in mediocrity. :rofl:

9 Likes

Sorry for this really late reply, but I wanted to follow up with @jameslancaster @LauraP @ladeana to see if the card and the reader/writer is available for use? I’m interested in playing with Ink/Stitch to experiment with some embroidery.

3 Likes

I don’t have any experience with that machine but I am happy to give advice on embroidery in general or stabilizers, etc. If I can.

3 Likes

I was about to chime in the same thing. I have an embroidery business, absolutely no knowledge about that machine or software. But I can share what I know about stabilizers, hooping, thread choices if needed.

4 Likes

Thanks! And answering my own question, yes, the drive and card are there in a box labeled PED Basic.

I’ll bring my laptop next time and see if I can get the hardware to work!

5 Likes

If you run into problems, you might reach out to @SteveO because he was working with it recently.

3 Likes

If you need any assistance, let me know.

There is a piece of paper in the packet with a URL that you can download the driver and software to get it to work on your machine. It is very straight forward, as long as you have the PES file already.

If you don’t have the PES file, this is not what you are looking for.

4 Likes