3D Printing Group

I have an Ender 5+ that I was halfway through upgrading the hot end to a Micro Swiss when I got interrupted and lost track of what screws went where. I have the previous bits and pieces we can use to get the E5+ working in FabLab… and maybe I can find out where I left off at the same time. If there are parts that are needed to fix both E5+s, I don’t mind picking them up.

3 Likes

I’m open days or evenings, Sundays are pretty much out for me. I e use an ender 3 pro, Anycubic kobra 2, have a Bambu P1P and P1S if experience is helpful. I e been printing almost a year now.

1 Like

Do Wednesday evenings work for you? I was thinking every second Wednesday of the month around 6pm for 3D Printer Group, or something like that.

1 Like

What would you like me to be prepared to do?

Yes that would work

From Deana Full
DFull728@cox.net
316-641-7882
Have a Blessed Day!!

···

On Dec 3, 2023, at 3:02 PM, Gemma Blackburn via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org wrote:

| gemma MakeICT Member
December 3 |

• | - |

Do Wednesday evenings work for you? I was thinking every second Wednesday of the month around 6pm for 3D Printer Group, or something like that.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

We’re just going to get a group together to meet at this point, gather up people with knowledge who can assist others, go through the maintenance log for the FabLab machines, share in the joys of fabrication :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve done nearly all the repairs/cleaning to my father-in-law’s prusa mini so I’ve got pretty good experience on doing that.

3 Likes