3D Printing Group Meeting

I should be able to attend.
I was thinking of trying out an Ender 5.
If I order one would I would be willing to wait till the group meeting to put it together if anyone would be interested in learning the process and playing with the set up.
Let me know if anyone is interested in building this.

3 Likes

I am!

I would be interested…

1 Like

I’ll put August 3rd on my calendar. What time? FB_IMG_1564318870298

1 Like

Anyone have a preference on time? I don’t have anything going on that day, and there are no events going on at the makerspace.

I’m available anytime that day, early afternoon would be best

I would totally be interested in it

August 3rd works for me. Whatever time everyone picks is good with me too. Am looking forward to it. I had a great time helping upgrade the clubs Prusa MK3 to the MK3S! I learned so much about the build of a Prusa that I didn’t know before and met some new people in the hobby.

I’d also like to bring a 3D Printer that someone gave me to get opinions on whether it might be worth fixing/salvaging. Someone told me it was a Prusa knock off that was called a Folger Tech i3?

Mike G

Ready to go for Saturday!!

4 Likes

Awesome, that should be fun.

How does 2:00 sound?

2 works for me.

1 Like

Bummer, I’ll be at work at that time. I guess I’ll catch yall next time.

I can be there at 2!

3 Likes

See you all at 2:00!

4 Likes

Photo or it didn’t happen, right? Thanks for bringing in your printer Josh. It was cool to see the build process. It turned out simpler then I thought it would be. I need to get my ideas designed for some 3D prints pronto.

5 Likes

@anielsen also brought in his Prusa with MMU2 upgrade and showed it off. It was pretty cool, if a bit on the complex side for my taste.

3 Likes