3D print small triangle can with lid

I am not a memeber of make ICT but I would like to work with someone who is. My goal is to 3D print a simple project which is a small foot long triangle can with a lid. I’m willing to pay for material cost and time. Reach out to me here or on my cell phone [REDACTED]

1 Like

Hi Joe, welcome to our forum!

A bit of housekeeping first: I moved this thread to the 3D Printing section and removed your phone number. This is a publicly accessible forum so posting personal contact info that can be abused by spammers is generally a bad idea. If you want to share your contact info with someone on this site a private message is a much better way to do that.

As far as the part you are trying to make, I may be able to help you out with that. Do you have a 3d model or more specific dimensions and specifications?

Feel free to send me a PM if you don’t want to share the details publicly.

1 Like

Thank you! The dimesions was considering were 4’ × 4’ × 4’ for each side of the triangle and then maybe a short one at 6’ and a taller one at 12’

Has anyone contacted you about this. I hope you meant inches not feet in your dimensions as 3d printing may not be feasible for a strong container.

I am not a member but would be willing to assist you.

1 Like

I meant inches