At the Board Meeting on December 17th, the Board approved the creation of three new Standing Committees (Areas) and made appointments for Area Leads for calendar year 2021. Thank you to everyone who has stepped up and agreed to lead one of our Areas, and a special welcome to our three new areas!
New Areas for 2021
- Letterpress - This area will be dedicated to the setup, instruction, and use of the Heidelberg press that we purchased.
- Lounge / Breakroom - This area will be concerned with all things relaxation and snacking, in the fantastic new Maker lounge and the breakroom (the not-kitchen where the fridge and coffee maker live).
- Welcome Center - This is our new welcome area / front desk where new and existing members and guests will be able to access check-in stations, office supplies, and much more.
Official descriptions and wiki pages for the new areas will be made in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more!
2021 Area Leads Appointment
- James Seymour (@james.a.seymour), Lead
- Steve Saner (@ssaner), Lead
- Working on revisions to this area to match our new building
- Luke Swearingen (@flibida), Lead
- Marc Lujan (@Mlujan), Lead
- Malissa Long (@Malissa), Lead
- Doug Wilson (@doug.wilson), Lead
- David Springs (@David), Lead
Lounge / Breakroom (NEW)
- David Mendoza (@d673mendoza), Lead
Welcome Center (NEW)
- Angel Mejia (@ammejia99), Lead