12 screens

I made 12 7x7 screens for my event Sunday. I thought they would fit in a box I made but not so much. They are in the dark box but I didn’t put my name on them. They only take 1 slot. They’ll be out Friday. Now to draw 12 bugs. If you would like to contribute email me a bug 5x5 or less.

[

5 Likes

Awesome this is s huge help for me I want to create some permanent silkscreens I got material just did not know how I was going to apply emulsion. simple wooden frames fits the bill perfectly! Thx

2 Likes

Not to drag up old topics, but how do you make sure your screens are under enough tension?

I just secure them like I did upholstery. Complete staple one side then pull taunt and staple the parallel side. Then do the 2 opposite side using the same method. I now also own a set of canvas stretchers which will help as well.

in my case i am printing my screens then cutting them off to use for wraps around ceramic silk-screening so it is not as important to me to fix permanently so i use the same method except with hot glue and my frames i cut out on laser in one piece out of thin plywood

1 Like