12" Disc Sander

Does the space have new discs for this sander? I would be more than happy to replace it if that is allowed.

I believe I have a spare in the storage cabinet I will look in the morning.

Thanks Josh, please let me know.

If you need a replacement ASAP or before Josh can get one, I can bring a couple in. We are heading into town tonight for groceries if the disc is holding you up on your project. We use our big sander so little I have a stash that is ageing.

Jeff Eck

3l67O8O3l6

1 Like

Hi Jeff, the disc on there now is completely used. I could use a new one as soon as we can get one. Would like to go in tomorrow. I have several pieces of .05 alum that I’m sanding on.

Terry

1 Like

I’ll drop some off tonight. I am not certain of what grits I have, but I’ll grab what is there.

Jeff Eck

1 Like

Thanks Jeff !

2 Likes

Greatly appreciated kind sir!

1 Like

I placed 2 discs on the welding table. I hope they will work, they got old enough to discolor the backside and I could only find 2. Side note is I think I got these from the yardstore, so you might be able to get more if they are too old.

Jeff Eck

1 Like

FYI, I replaced the disc and it worked perfectly. I wasn’t sure where to put the other one so it’s still sitting on the weld table. Thanks Jeff!

Terry

1 Like