10 Free Udemy Courses on Programming

I came across this online tonight and the courses are actually nearly free. After applying the ostensibly 100% off coupons, the total for all ten classes comes to about eleven bucks, but that’s a pretty awesome price if you’re interested in learning. Be aware that the coupons on these mostly end in a day or two.

Good Evening everyone,

Love Learning, Just found some of the top courses to learn programming on Udemy . Some of the instructors are giving 100% off coupons due to the quarantine. Grabbed most of them from freewebcart.com and some from Facebook group. Might help some of you out. Let’s learn together

Once you enroll this course you can get lifetime updates

ps: will try adding more courses here (by updating the thread) as i find them.

Update : 18-jun-2020

1. Python 3.7 Beginner’s Bootcamp 2020
  2. The Complete 2020 PHP Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
  3. Complete PHP from Scratch for Beginners
  4. Complete Java Bootcamp! Swing, JavaFX, PostgreSQL, JDBC, JSP
  5. Complete PHP OOP Concepts for Absolute Beginners + Projects
  6. HTML, JavaScript, & Bootstrap - Certification Course
  7. PHP & MySQL - Certification Course for Beginners
  8. HTML & CSS - Certification Course for Beginners
  9. Optimization Using Pattern Search Method: MATLAB Programming
  10. Bootstrap jQuery Certification Course for Beginners

Stay safe, Keep learning

1 Like

Additionally MIT has open courseware that is fantastic. I’m considering going through the EE program there just as a refresher. My honeydew list is so LONG though.

1 Like

I wish I could find someone to teach me fusion 360 and blender one on one YouTube just frustrates me and without support I loose interest

1 Like

I could teach you some of the fusion if you want Frank. I will bring a computer to Tuesday work day at the MakerSpace and we could start by answering some questions or do a short demo…