Where to Get? Reversable Switch for a Winch Motor

Ok, so I’ll take a pic for this post but anyone know where I can get a switch for a winch motor?

I need it to be able to switch for forward and backwards.

It’s for the Precious Plastics Project we’re working on. Also, if there’s someone who’s an electrician…I might need to know how to properly wire it…

Is the motor single or three phase?

Surely it’s not 110

It is 110

Are you sure it’s 110? The wires were green, white, black, and red. Red is a standard color for the second hot line on 220.

Yep, it’s got a 110 plug on it…Zach and I were just talking it last night. I know I’ve got a picture here somewhere.

That picture is a bit blurry, but it looks like a NEMA 6 plug to me. I believe those are only used for 208/240v devices. I could be wrong, though.

B&B Electric Motor Co. Mear makeICT at 332 Lulu can usually find the switch and give you wiring advice.

Definitely doesn’t look like a 5-15p which doesn’t mean anything anyways. 60+ of the 150+ lights we hung for tonight’s gig I powered with 208v from a socopex cable broken out to 6 208 circuits with 5-15r ends don’t tell the fire marshal or Toby Keith. 3 pins is 3 pins right?

If you want to to send the nameplate or any information that’s printed on the motor I may be able to help.

It is a 5-15p, the picture is just super blurry.

We figured it out tonight. Thanks to Paul and Jimmy…