Website picture

I noticed that we still have the Douglas location’s photo on the slideshow on the main page. Shouldn’t we get Booth’s photo up there?

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Kim Burton has kinda been taking care of the MakeICT website. I’d see about getting her a couple of great photos of the new space to put up on the site.

2 Likes

I am bumping this thread. I can update the pictures on the website, but I don’t have the time to collect/curate a list of photos. Can we crowd source this? If anyone has a nice pic of the new space can you post it here. I will collect them and swap them out.

@Leads, can each of you find the best Picture of your area that can go on the main revolving list?

1 Like

I have access but don’t know how to navigate or post pictures on the website if someone wants to teach me sometime that would be great.

I will make a copy of the main page to test with. Then we can zoom or something and go over things. I might have some time this weekend to setup the duplicate page.

Until then can we start collecting pictures? They will need to be cropped and resized, blah, blah.

1 Like

I may have an image or two that could be used…

2 Likes

If people can put it in the Public picture album it should be easy to get to in the future: https://goo.gl/photos/M14PV7jCN297faHQ7 and somewhat keep things together. (I’ve got a bunch of pictures I need to upload at some point.)

It is setup for landscape formatted pictures. Landscape can be cropped, but I think it’d kinda destroy the composition of most of those you posted @rustin.atkeisson :frowning:

1 Like

Since I run out Google Business page that’s where all my photos have been going. I got a notification from your upload and noted we haven’t had an pictures added since 2018. I’ll do a dump of what I have the next time I’m there. @tom.bloom the only thing we might do this weekend is visit a couple local museums we usually do that between 11:00 and 3:00 on Saturday so I should be home any other time.