Volunteers needed for July 23rd Maker Monday!

Hi! Who is available to help at our next Maker Monday on July 23rd? We need volunteers for:

7:00 and 7:30 Orientations
7:00 and 7:30 Tours
Check-in
Someone who could float and help if needed

Thank you!
Shannon

2 Likes

I should be able to help out.

1 Like

I will be there!

1 Like

I will not be able to be there but expect a crowd, as it is the day after Maker Faire Weekend.

1 Like

Thank you!

Great! Thanks!

Makers—we are still looking for a couple volunteers to help with Maker Monday on July 23rd. I will be unable to attend. Who else can help? It sounds like it might be a busy night. Thank you!

Dangit… I am back in town… but I will be late as I have a makeup drum lesson that day at 6-6:30pm

1 Like

Krissie L just emailed me, and she will host orientation presentations—woohoo!

Sadly I am dealing with an infection and it’s got me feeling pretty sour. I’m not going to be able to make it this evening.

I’m afraid I’m not going to make it, either, but I will be available by phone for any Treasurer-related issues.

since a few people cannot make it tonight. I may be able to talk to a friend that just joined into making name tags and checking people in so I can be freed up to give a tour if needed.

1 Like

Randy will be able to make it tonight, I will work with him to show him how to do name tags and sort people in case I am needed for something else…

P.S. he is still filling out his key form so feel free to say hi , talk to him and think about signing.

1 Like

Josh… thanks for stepping up and giving tours!
Randy… thanks for stepping up and making name tags!

1 Like