🚨 URGENT!: To be claimed or trashed

Thank you Christian!

···

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, September 21, 2022, 5:41 PM, David Springs via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org wrote:

| David Letterpress Lead
September 21 |

• | - |

David:

the Letterpress area would like the rolling book cart and the narrow upright shelf.

So no objections to me moving these to letterpress, correct?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

| David Letterpress Lead
September 19 |

• | - |

If these two items aren’t spoken for, the Letterpress area would like the rolling book cart and the narrow upright shelf. [PXL_20220919_160911214.MP] [PXL_20220919_160915596.MP] Let me know and I’ll see to it they’re moved within 24 hours.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I certainly have no objection. They are not marked and have probably been in that room for years, so I say take 'em.

2 Likes

I want to try and use the black wire mesh panels in the SW corner in the tent for the Renaissance Fair. I wasn’t able to get back to them to measure them, but I think we can probably hang them from / attach them to the sides to make a great space for us and our vendors to hang stuff for display.

2 Likes

I have access to two more of tan rolling pegboard retail shelves like the one on the east wall if anyone wants them.

1 Like

Hey all, and @Inventory and @ladeana in particular. We are hosting the Wichita Board Game Group on Saturday with our normal board game night.

Is it possible to work on pushing some of those items out so we can take full advantage of the space and finish cleaning it up for our visitors?

Is it possible to use a room intended for such functions?

1 Like

In one of the photos @Christian is there a vending machine? That’s awesome! I’d love to know if no one claims that.

The vending machine is the woodshop’s

1 Like

I believe we offered to return them to him during the renovation when it became apparent we were not going to use them. I wasn’t involved with any of the hydronic stuff.

I would argue that Room 4 is significantly better for large group board gaming, as it is larger than the lounge, has many tables that are better suited to board games, and has much better AC compared to the lounge, which is normally pretty stuffy.

The lounge is nice for smaller groups, but the lack of large table (besides ping pong table which doesn’t really work well), and the relatively small amount of space due to pool table, ping pong table, foosball table, and children’s corner taking up the majority of the space available really hinders any chance of bringing more than a couple tables.

If you have any suggestions, I would be happy to consider other options. It just seemed like Room 4 was the best available and could use the attention anyway.

3 Likes

I think Aaron is referring to Rooms 1-3 which are larger than the Lounge, less cluttered than Room 4 and have tables that can be pushed together.

These two items have been moved to the Letterpress area.

thanks David!

@rustin.atkeisson Whats the plan for the water heater stuff then?

Also there is a bunch of stuff that appears to be hold over from the school, some of which was marked for disposal. When can we get rid of it?

I’ll be down at the space at 6:30 if you can point out what was marked for disposal.

We’ll need to get a conversation going with Mark Satoria and see what he wants done with the heater stuff.

The tent stuff will be out of there for the weekend. The sinks, doors, and construction stuff will be a conversation with facilities (Joe Birzer) and inventory (Anna DiSalvo).

There is also a big box of coat hangers. The hangers can be removed and I think @squarenuts was good with that lumber ending up on the wood racks.

1 Like