This week at Booth 9.15.20

CALL FOR HELP!!!
We have a big night planned for RemakeIct Tuesday! 6- 9 pm. Here’s a list of projects in the works and “adopt a task” to complete.

1. Plumbing west hall. CO
  2. Woodshop Metal shop consult w/Jai
  3. Bathroom Ada sliding doors. CO
  4. Epoxy on Brick in screen printing. CO
  5. Grout and seal tile in screen print. CO
  6. Light switch front bathroom, plasma cutter set up. Jimmy
  7. Book cases Ed
  8. Fab lab window- Roy
  9. Shelving in closets David
  10. Out door lighting - Everett? Need someone to bend conduit.
  11. Seal Cedar fence
  12. Paint Textile closet
  13. Room #2 Clean lights and shelving. Vacuum. Get ready for carpet cleaning.
  14. Clean up room #3
  15. Sell Yellow benches in room #1.
  16. Clear floor room #1
  17. Finish North entry woodwork
  18. Clean prime and paint north entry area.
  19. Brick and tile in kiln room.
    Please come out and help!
1 Like

We had an EXCELLENT night!!
We had 18 members making great strides forward!!!
We have MUCH more to accomplish and we need everyone’s help. Please reach out to me if you have available time throughout the week and weekends. We need everyone pulling together to get this done!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for your support!
*** see below for status update.
*** we’ll help this list along to complete. Know there’s more.

1 Like

Anyone, can we get people to start showing up 3-6PM for a second work day each week on Saturdays?

I would commit to being there Sept 19 and 26 and Oct 3, if at least 3 other people will be there and arrangements are made to get into the building.

As daylight hours get shorter we have some things like outside lighting, windows, potentially paved parking lot pre-work that will be difficult during evening hours.

I doubt I am the only person that can’t make it to Tuesday evenings but that could make it on weekends.

Respond here if you are able to commit to at least the next three Saturday afternoon times or if Sundays work better.

Mike

3 Likes

You can be set up to have your badge let you in the building … but I will commit to join you… and I can let you into building if you don’t have access yet.

Who else is willing to commit? (We gotta get going so we can make Christmas stuff!)

2 Likes

I can set up a reoccurring event of Facebook and post what we are working on ask for volunteers.

1 Like

Cool… sounds good!

Mike, thank you for taking the lead here! It is appreciated. When would you like to talk tasks? I could be available Friday at 5:45pm.

CALL FOR HELP!! Malissa is needing 3 people to come help put togther window covering panels this afternoon 1:30 -4pm And Sat morning 9 am - 12pm. Please reach out to her or come to Makeict! Skills needed… Rip fabric, iron, mark lines with ruler and sew straight line.

1 Like

Paula, I have a f2f meeting commitment Friday 5:30 - 6:30PM so after 6:45 would be available to talk tasks.

Mike

1 Like

Im here

1 Like

Sorry, running late.

Had to give someone a ride, but on my way there. About 7:15 ETA.

Mije

1 Like

Heading to the space to work on curtains be there in 20 plan to stay till about 5