Tee shirts

Were we getting tee shirts with the membership drive?

2 Likes

@doug.wilson was voluntold to get them done. I’m working on the screens this evening. Something something speed of light.

DWH

3 Likes

I had volunteered to help but never received any follow up. I’ve got a lot going on this week but towards the end of the week I should have some free time if needed.

awesome i wont be free at all this week for anything other than getting the screens ready I’m hosting several artists at wave on friday and saturday for a small market. but i’ll post here tonight when they are ready. i don’t believe any shirts or ink have been acquired yet.

DWH

2 Likes

Screens are coated sometime tomorrow I’ll expose them.

2 Likes

I am no longer associated with the fulfillment of these shirts. Please contact your board member of choice to inquire as to a delivery date for these past due items.

DWH

1 Like

That’s too bad. It turns out your price was the best so far. The board simply paused since the price you offered was $200 more than the original amount we budgeted. Little information was given about why and so we thought it prudent to investigate. Obviously we’ll have to turn elsewhere.

1 Like

Frank,
They’re coming, between opening the building, building our membership back up, financing the end of construction and making it through the harshest bit of winter we’ve been a little consumed. Things are quieting down and I’ve got the bit between my teeth now.

I wasn’t in attendance for the discussion or decision the board member who I was told was heading up the project simply conveyed to me that the discussion was that I shouldn’t be paid for them. They could be printed by Friday if the board truly wants to save money. I haven’t reclaimed the screens yet.

DWH

Given the financial straits that MakeICT finds itself suffering through from the two fold punch of a severe drop in membership and a hefty price tag for the renovation of the building we had hoped for a solution that would produce the T-shirts at cost. That solution has not presented itself. I was at that discussion and it was not suggested that you should not be paid, simply that we explore if this is the lowest price that we can get a quality product for since it’s more than we originally budgeted.

Copy that.

I’m in no hurry im sure if I’m asking others were too. Take all the time you need I’m good for my part.

3 Likes