"Teach a class"

On the “teach a class” form, can we modify it so we can upload an image file of what we will be teaching/doing in the class?

1 Like

Last time I checked Google Forms doesn’t support image uploads.

1 Like

There’s an option to upload files as a response type :+1:t2:

1 Like

Maybe I’m thinking of something else. I know I looked at adding an image upload to the form, but there was some reason it wouldn’t work. I’ll have to look again.

You can always e-mail a photo to socialmedia@Makeict.org

Actually, I think this is why I didn’t add a picture upload field; it prevents you from filling out the form if you don’t have a Google account:

Files will be uploaded to the form owner’s Google Drive. Respondents will be required to sign in to Google when file upload questions are added to a form. Make sure to only share this form with people you trust.

1 Like

This is kind of a weird work around, but I just started a Facebook page with my paintings on it and directed people to the page in the description and the on line reservation. It’s pretty fast. And it’s a nice way to keep in touch with people that take a class from you.
If this is to learn how to make your cutting boards, John, the only problem I predict with a Facebook page is people are going to want them and you might get a bunch of orders for them. I think they were the first 3 things we sold at the last silent auction at Makeict.

2 Likes

I always make my FB business page a co-host of my MakeICT FB events. I’d be happy to do the same for others. Just send the info to socialmedia@Makeict.org

1 Like

Good idea @gail. I do have a Facebook page for my crafts, “Withers Designs”. I even have a few photos on there of some acrylic pours from taking your class.

1 Like