Talkgrass Market October 1st 2022

A 3-hour excursion into the best food and film industry and arts Wichita has to offer during the 20th-anniversary film festival. 1st Street is closed all day but we will promote the event is open is 11 am to 2 pm. Set up before 11 am on Saturday, October 1. We can not provide any tents, chairs, tables or electricity. But we will also not charge any fees. Just ask that you promote the event and so will we!

3 Likes

@IT could we get a category for vendor opportunities?

1 Like

Would “External Events” make more sense as a category? Or maybe a sub category under “For Sale”?

Or just continuing to be under “General”, which is probably the only category that most people read every topic. We have very underutilized categories already. Such as “Site Admin” and “Site Feedback”.

I suspect that anyone that has substantial interest in posts beyond a single interest in one area is browsing by “latest” and not by category.

Mike

2 Likes

I do sort latest, but it’s getting more difficult to search for things just using the general catagory. A sub under for sale would be fine. I’d be willing to go through and mark everything for the new catagory so it’s one less thing in general.

1 Like

I keep forgetting that I’m not an admin. Someone else will have to handle creating the category.

2 Likes

Hard to keep 'em down to the farm once they seen gay Paree!

Been there. A lot of dog poop.

I got my confirmation yesterday and there is still 1 spot available.