Suspending Membership

Since I first heard about MakeICT, I felt deeply aligned with it’s mission: “innovate, learn, and build community at the intersection of art, technology, science”. I became a member in March 2015 and celebrated “The only Pi day of our lives” on March 14 at the old location where I first met Dean, Dom, Christian, and others. I knew right away than this little group was destined for greatness. Since then it’s been my honor to hold a MakeICT membership and feel like I am supporting something beneficial to the community and education. MakeICT members have inspired me to strive for excellence even when my goals were unreachable. Although I rarely interacted with the MakeICT community, I learned much about navigating groups and being friendly to people who aren’t on the same page. Thank you MakeICT and all the wonderful people that make it happen. Keep up the great work. I will be watching and cheering all of you on.

tl;dr: It pains me to announce I this is my last month as a paying member. Be excellent to each other.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Trystan. We will miss you.