Sorting and organizations Garage Sale

@ammejia99 and @Terrasel are available to sort price and organize the sale they just need someone to let them in and lock up after. I can let them in at 945 on Fridays and lock up at 4. What times and other days can someone let them in? Anyone else available to help?

1 Like

I can be pretty flexible for that, with the exception of this upcoming Wednesday. I expect to be unavailable all day, and probably not up to Wednesday night, either. But if they want to pick a day or two for me to let them in and out, I can almost certainly do it with a day or more notice.

1 Like

Looks like people will be there from 1 till 6 today if anyone wants to join

@ZoeKate
@Hillbilly
@SteveO
@kthutch
@Paula
@michelle
@Jimmy
@AnnaD
@heathernew09

Hey there, not sure if you’re interested or not, but we are doing a huge sale December 5th-8th out of Booth and we need help organizing, keeping track of, and putting prices on the items we already have at Booth for the sale, and then help running the sale on those days. You all said you were interested in organizing so I figured I’d reach out to you and see if it’s something you’re available for this week. The days and times are set by a group who has already stepped up and are as follows for this week (we can add more times if there are enough people for a specific time slot):

Monday 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am 4:00 pm
Wednesday - 5:30 pm 8:00
Thursday 9:00 am 2:00 pm
Friday - 9:45 am to 4:00 pm

If you want to help but can’t make all of those times, even just an hour or two would be incredibly helpful, or helping directly during the sale dates! Just let us know here so we can plan ahead!

I suspect the group will set a time for a few days next week and then a bunch the week of the sale as well, so feel free to chime in with your availability!

@pfraser
@jameslancaster
@Dje4321 (added you even though I know you’re already helping just so you’re on this thread. Thank you!)

Same for me, I just need to know what days to head over there and unlock the door and I’ll be there!

I also set up a post so we could let people know the building is open for work Booth open for work

I can help wednesday 6-8:30! I get out of work at 5:30 and would need to run home eat and change.

welp, my memory is crap and normally I’d be available but I have my grandma’s funeral that morning. I’m unsure on what family plans are as far as gathering, I still maybe able to help, let me check with my mom and get back with you.

2 Likes

Aw, I’m sorry to hear about your Grandma. Take care. :frowning:

1 Like

I will take care of Friday 9:45 - 4 and Saturday 930 - 2 or whatever people want to work on Saturday.

I’ll be up there right at ten this morning, or possibly up to 4.434 minutes after.

David

1 Like

So this is Tuesday morning, is it open to deliver garage sale items?

1 Like

For you absolutely

Thanks for your help today Terassel and Angelita!

3 Likes

Apparently this level or organization is Terassel’s doing. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey is it too late to donate to the garage sale? I’m doing some serious cleaning over the Thanksgiving weekend. Most of it is electronic novelties, circuit boards, parts and motors and stuff like that. Could be priced by the box full. All were parts for awesome projects I had planned to make some day :frowning: . Oh well there’s more where that came from. Is there a good time to stop by or who can I contact?
Tom McGuire

2 Likes

I will be there Saturday from 10-2, your welcome to come by then

I’ve got some things to bring in too actually. Power supplies, discretes, a board tester, oscilloscope…

1 Like

Definitely not too late. If you can’t make it Saturday, I can be there by appointment.

1 Like

Malissa thanks but I just remembered I will be traveling Saturday so I’ll have to pick another time. James you’ll get a kick out of some of the stuff I’m pitching, I’m sure. David I might give you a call next week sometime. Happy shopping everyone.

2 Likes