Seeking water bottles

I need 4 or 5 used or new rigid bodied full size water cooler bottles (Culligan bottles) for a woodshop project. Anybody have some lying around???

1 Like

@jeff Rusty said you might have a line on these… and maybe some scrap sheathed 1/2" Nomex???

What is Nomex? I have things, all kinds of things, but some of them I don’t know what they are called….If it is some sort of wire I did get some different spools at an auction awhile back that they just gave me when I went to pick up a different item…. I might have 1 spare culligan bottle, I’ll take a look in a minute when I get back to the shop.

···

Sent: Friday, September 16, 2022 8:58 AM
To: jeff@makeict.org
Subject: [MakeICT] Seeking water bottles

|

squarenuts MakeICT Board Member, Woodshop Area Lead
September 16

|

• | - |

@jeff Rusty said you might have a line on these… and maybe some scrap sheathed 1/2" Nomex???

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

Previous Replies

|

squarenuts MakeICT Board Member, Woodshop Area Lead
September 12

|

• | - |

I need 4 or 5 used or new rigid bodied full size water cooler bottles (Culligan bottles) for a woodshop project. Anybody have some lying around???

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Nomex is the fiberglass honeycomb material used for aircraft cabinetry and the like.
Every bottle is a win, thanks for looking!

We have two Culligan bottles at work you can have. I’ll drop them off maybe later today

1 Like

k, I have no Nomex. Does the bottle need to be clean? I have one that has had different nasty fluids in it, antifreeze, windshield cleaner, water-soluble coolant oils/mixtures… Today is going to be rather busy with my 10y/os 10bday and his ‘yes day’ (I have no idea where my wife heard of this…)… Give me a call and we can figure out how to get you the bottle. I have yet to get a new key made since we bought the school so it makes it harder for me to drop stuff off for other members and the space…

3l6 7O8 O3l6 (don’t just copy, its not all numbers… Suposidy that is how you limit junk calls when posting your number online, no clue if it actually works…)