Robbed at 1500 e Douglas

Hello normally I would never put something like this up there on this forum however, this morning at 1500 E. Douglas, which is the old makeiCT building I suffered a burglary. One of the robbers made the statement as they were robbing the place. This was one of their favorite places to Rob, so I am putting the photograph of the guys that I have without a mask on if anybody happens to ever remember seeing them or know who they are or if, anything would be of help I know it’s a longshot, but I would appreciate any help I can get.

4 Likes

Wow. What a serious bummer. He doesn’t look familiar to me. That’s a very distinctive jacket though.

2 Likes

are you ok @electricpizza ? Call police, i hope

1 Like

Yes we have made a complete report to the police. He knew exactly where the security closet was. Thought he was safe after pulling the dvr and network switch. And made a statement about being his favorite place rob. Cops told me he has been robbing people all over the county in that coat.

2 Likes

Well they have a name and a warrant and three searches yesterday so I got back a few things they placed in a storage unit. But they are still on the loose. Really hope they find the rest of my things but I’m not holding my breath.

5 Likes