Quilt machine reservation

I will be in about 10 am Monday morning to use the quilt machine. I hope to complete it in 1 day but …

If you plan to use the machine, please let us know by posting here. It might save somebody a trip. Thanks.

Machine is available. Sorry, forgot to post when I was done. I will get better.

1 Like

I would like to reserve the Quilting machine for Saturday March 5. I’ve got a big quilt so it’s probably an all day project.

1 Like

I am good with that. Mac?

Done Quilting Today. The machine is available.

1 Like

Quilting Machine reservation for tomorrow (Sunday March 13th) from about 9:00am to around 2:00pm please.

Quilt machine is oiled and available. I’m done.

1 Like

I would like to reserve the long arm for April 8th and 9th.
Thanks!

Acknowledged. Please post a picture!

1 Like

That is exciting. Can hardly wait to see it.

1 Like

I am reserving the longarm for an Authorization class starting at 10 am Thursday April 14 for at least 4 hrs.

2 Likes

Reservation for quilt machine: Monday Night 6:00 -10: pm, April 18, for an authorization class.

1 Like

Reservation: Would like to reserve the long arm machine for Thursday April 21, 2022 & Friday April 22, 2022. Time for both day 10 am to 5pm.
Cindy Seiwert and Terry Vandenberg.

Confirmed

1 Like

Reservation: Would like to reserve the long arm machine for Thursday May 19,2022 & Friday May 20,2022. Time for both day 10 am to 5pm.
Cindy Seiwert and Terry Vandenberg.

Cconfirmed

1 Like

Reservation: Brian Pressnall. Wednesday, April 20 to complete a quilt.

1 Like

Reservation change: I misunderstood. Cindy and Terry are now scheduled for 4/28 & 29 and 5/19 & 20.

1 Like

June you wrote 5/29 and 5/20. I changed 29 to 19 for you, as I saw the correct information in the email.

Reservation change again: one more time …
April 28 & 29 is correct, May 19 & 20.

I requested a forum calendar for textiles. That should alliw people to reserve without me messing up. I will confirm.

There was a communication issue so I think I have it right on the forum now. Thanks for this. I forgot to hit reply and it would have sat there forever if I hadn’t checked it.