Project Night Reboot/Thursday Night CNC

Just a reminder that we are having an organizational meeting for Thursday Night CNC, or whatever we decide to call it, this Thursday at 6:30 in Classroom 3. The goal of this meeting is to try to figure out exactly what we want to do. I will be honest, I have no clue where to start with this.

All are welcome. We are looking for those who are experienced in any CAD software, who would be interested in hosting some of the sessions. We also welcome those who are just looking to learn … we need to know how/what you would like to see presented.

So come out Thursday night, and lets get this thing going.

4 Likes

@SteveO I was planning on coming tonight but something came up and I cannot make it. I look forward to hearing about what is discussed.

I am interested and would have been there if I had seen the event. Just letting you know in case you were gauging interest by attendance.

We are on the calendar for Thursdays from 6:30-8:30 going forward. This week we will continue our discussion with anyone who shows up. We want to know what you want to see, to help us steer the meeting. So feel free to come in this week.

1 Like

Is this specifically for the wood ShopBot?