Orientation Tomorrow 1/17

Looking for members to help out with the Round Table at tomorrows Member Orientation… No experience is necessary. Especially for you new members, this is a good opportunity to volunteer. Only takes about 30 minutes. Would need you about 7:30. Please respond here if you are planning on coming.

Also to any member out there who needs to attend an Orientation to get their badge or get an existing badge activated, there are still spaces open. Not too late to sign up.

Please be sure to register if you are planning on attending

3 Likes

I will make one of these soon, but won’t be able to do this one. Sorry!

2 Likes

I have been paying for membership for a long time but my schedule kept me from orientation. Is this an appropriate one to attend tonight?

1 Like

I tried to register and it would not let me.

1 Like

According to Wild Apricot you attended orientation June 11, 2022. There is no badge information for you however and that is typically done at the end of the orientation session. Does that ring any bells? I can think of no reason you shouldn’t attend tonight

1 Like

That is correct we had to leave during the badge process and haven’t been able to get back in as I teach fitness classes evening and weekends but just got a schedule change. I really want to get myself involved there for mental health reasons lol.

···

On Tue, Jan 17, 2023, 10:41 AM Sherry Ibrahim via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Sherry MakeICT Vice President
January 17 |

• | - |

According to Wild Apricot you attended orientation June 11, 2022. There is no badge information for you however and that is typically done at the end of the orientation session. Does that ring any bells? I can think of no reason you shouldn’t attend tonight

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

I should be there tonight.

1 Like