New recruit Caleb here

Hey all, Caleb here. I’m finishing up the final steps to becoming a member and hope to be through the door soon :slight_smile: Just need 1 more signature and then will be looking to get the badge…

My primary interest is 3D printing. I’m a gamer- tabletop and board games- and I know there are a lot of applications for gaming. Also, printmaking is something I’d be interested in getting into eventually. I have previous experience in sculpture classes at KSU- both taking classes, and volunteering to help with their iron pours. Once upon a time, then, I could say I had experience with Welding, Ceramics, metalworking, and woodworking (if you consider hand-carving woodworking…)

To be honest that was a while back and I’ve let my skills slip since then. Always thought that tools costed more than I could afford to keep tinkering… And then I learned about MakeICT :slight_smile: so looking forward to getting back into it.

5 Likes

Welcome, @Caleb. What signature do you have left? Glad you love our concept.

Thanks! I’m needing 1 more area lead signature.

There should be someone there tonight.
I will not be, but if you haven’t gotten a signature by Friday let me know.

I wasn’t able to make it by tonight, probably won’t be able to tomorrow, but I’ll try to stop in Thursday or Friday.

1 Like

Been real busy with work, but finally might be able to get around to getting my final signature. Does anyone know if any leads are going to be in after 4 PM today?

I’ll be here, but I’m pretty sure I already signed yours. Looks like @doug.wilson will be here tonight to change bandsaw blades. He could probably be convinced to sign for you, but he might ask you to give him a hand first. :wink:

That would be great :slight_smile: any expected time window? I get off here at 4 but I’m guessing people won’t be around until after 6 or so?

Not sure when Doug will be here. You could try sending him a private message or ask in the thread where he mentioned he was stopping by:

I’m here now working on the Creality.