New Maker Monday FB event 2022

I made a new facebook event and invited as many members as I could remember that I am friends with and will continue to add as I realize who I forget. Help me spread the word and add yourself as going to everyone if I missed you. No missing people were on purpose, I’m tired but can’t sleep.

3 Likes

Could you update it to remove the reference to the second session. We are currently only doing one.

1 Like

Thanks for catching that I will update across the board.

@IT I’m trying to update the wording on the event creator and on the June 27th Maker Monday I keep getting
" Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."

All I changed was to remove the following wording: Sessions are at 7 and 7:30.

Are you trying to update the existing event, or the template?

I was able to update the July events already scheduled, the June event keep throwing an error message. I didn’t want to update the template yet in case things change.

I created a new copy of the event, and deleted the original from the calendar. We will have to manually delete the event from the database to clean up the events page. For now, you probably won’t be able to use the sync all events button. I will get with @Christian to get this cleaned up.

3 Likes

I don’t normally use the sync all events button it usually causes me more trouble than it’s worth.