Needing Help please

Hello, I have sent several emails and I’m not sure if they’re going through But I have a class this Thursday and the event check in tool was not working when I met with Mike last week and I tried to send a message to IT and security to gain the necessary access. I am also needing help adding the 2nd class for November on the calendar. I have sent several emails in regards to this as well . I just checked the calendar again and it’s still not there and I have people looking for it.
If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it . am trying to get this done as soon as possible so That I can focus on preparing for this class this Thursday.
I picked the leadership group so I’m hoping this is only going to the leadership group. I completely inderstand how busy life can be but I really dont know what else to do so any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you so much

@ladeana @IT

@event is responsible for putting classes on the calendar I haven’t seen any class request that have been missed I will check now.

I am sorry Gina. I have been negligent. If Malissa hasn’t already fixed you up, I will get these on the books my emails are a mess since I got added to info group and stuff just gets buried in there.,

1 Like

Got this complete. Phew!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. Ladeena and I talked earlier today. She took care of everything. Thank you again Ladeena

···

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022, 5:30 PM LaDeana Dockery via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| ladeana Board Member & Classroom Management
October 25 |

• | - |

Got this complete. Phew!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

4 Likes

That reminds me, I need to get myself taken off that list.