Need a Wreath

I’m running my first fundraiser on Givebutter for the Mulvane Community Foundation. I’m really happy about the platform and it’s integration so far. We picked up the wreaths from Delp’s Christmas Tree Farm in St. John’s, they make them on site and we got to watch. The wreaths are of Fraser/White Mix greenery and can be picked up at the Pix Community Center between 10-4 on Saturday.

18" diameter $45
20" diameter $50
22" diameter $60

3 Likes

Malissa, what does this Foundation do in Mulvane? I’m in Mulvane at least a couple times a month (eating at Laurie’s mostly). I haven’t heard of that Foundation. Really pretty wreaths. I like the mixed greenery.

1 Like

Puzzle Hunt, Easter Egg Hunt, Celebrate Mulvane, Sponsors Ballet in the park, and the Christmas Tree Lighting. We also hold funds for several organizations that haven’t gotten their 501C3 yet. I’m still learning everything a community foundation can do. The best definition I have is a public charity that typically focuses on supporting a geographical area, primarily by facilitating and pooling donations used to address community needs and support local nonprofits. I’ve been working on a transportation grant and trying to find a way to offer low-income budget planning help. I’m part time and only in the position for 4 months.

2 Likes

It seems like there’s something going on in Mulvane pretty often. Sounds like you will have your hands full for the four months you’re with them. Good luck with it.

1 Like