Membership pending

Hello! My husband and I have made our first payments and are pending members. On Tuesday, we attended the Lapidary class with Luke and really loved it. We were supposed to attend Maker Monday the day before and it was postponed until tomorrow. Upon Luke’s advice I’ve emailed to cancel that class and attend the member Orientation. When I tried to sign up for it, the site would not allow me due to membership being pending status. We’re hopeful that on Tuesday we become full members and we get to enjoy everything makeICT has to offer and to possibly be contributors as well.

A little bit about us:

I, Kelly, work IT support at my day job, but have a wire wrap jewelry business as well. I love minerals and crystals and really want to become more skilled making the cabochons I wrap. I’m also interested laser etching, 3D printing, ceramics and possibly woodworking. I also crochet and love to read but rarely have time for those.

My husband (Gary) is currently working as an armed guard, however he’s done so many things. He’s a retired army officer, industrial mechanic, welder, woodworker (Scrollwork) and also has some lapidary skills. He’s interested in learning more about laser etching, 3D printing, Metalworking and other woodworking.

We are so excited to (hopefully) become members and get to know everyone!

2 Likes

Not sure what happened… but it does look like you are signed up for Maker Monday… so make sure and come… you sound like you will have fun and have lots of hobbies we can learn from :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Membership do they need to attend Maker Monday before attending Orientation? I know they are 2 different things now. Are there things that a new member needs to know about the space that they learn at a Maker Monday that they will not receive at Orientation.

http://makeict.org/join/

We’ve already done most of the items listed on the Join page. Filled out the waiver prior to the lapidary class. Membership is pending acceptance.

2 Likes

YAY! I have received an email stating I’m approved and officially a member, however I’m still unable to sign up for the orientation class tomorrow. My husband and I are already planning to attend. Is there someone that can add us to the class please?

1 Like

Don’t know why you wouldn’t be able to register, but you’re both added now.

1 Like

This is what happened when I tried. Thank you for adding us! membership error

Is that email address correct? The address on your account is spelled slightly differently.

Then it’s probably my fault and I used the wrong email. I have both mskelbel@gmail.com and mskelbel2@gmail.com.

Okay. In your screenshot you doubled up the first L, so that’s why that didn’t work. Your account has the correct email, so you should be good to go.

1 Like

oh duh. I missed that. I think I was in a hurry. I was trying to sign up while I was still at work. Thank you so much!

1 Like