Member Orientation Tomorrow 8/6

Looking for members to help out with the Round Table at tomorrows Member Orientation… No experience is necessary. Especially for you new members, this is a good opportunity to volunteer. Only takes about 30 minutes. Would need you about 3:30. Please respond here if you are planning on coming.

Also to any member out there who needs to attend an Orientation to get their badge or get an existing badge activated, there are still spaces open. Not too late to sign up.

If you are a new member needing to get your badge, please remember that you are required to have attended at least one class before attending Orientation.

Please be sure to register if you are planning on attending.

1 Like

I’ll try to stick around. Would my kiddos be able to get guest badges since they accompany me regularly? @Security

2 Likes

We tried that at Douglas but never formalized it. We also never put policy in place to define what each color meant. My son lost his guest badge in a couple of months of getting it, but he proudly wore it till it disappeared.

1 Like

Hey, just got a FB message about someone who lost their badge and security hasn’t responded to their emails. Who should I direct them to?