Member Orientation Tomorrow 12/10

If there are any members out there who needs to attend an Orientation to get their badge or get an existing badge activated, is is an Orientation scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. Not too late to sign up. Currently we do not have anyone signed up so there are plenty of spots avaliable.

Please be sure to register if you are planning on attending.

4 Likes

I know someone on Facebook mentioned needing to get their badge (have paid a membership for years and never been to new building) and Shepard also mentioned planning to get their new badge tomorrow (they don’t need orientation though) We have a few new members who are paid but membership still listed as pending approval.

3 Likes

Rhonda just sent me an email she hasn’t been approved by security but would like to attend tomorrow. Steve I put you on that email as well.

2 Likes

We do have a few folks who have signed up now.

Looking for members to help out with the Round Table at tomorrows Member Orientation… No experience is necessary. Especially for you new members, this is a good opportunity to volunteer. Only takes about 30 minutes. Would need you about 4:00. Please respond here if you are planning on coming.

3 Likes

I’m still needing a badge. I emailed Security a few days ago asking about it but never got a response.
I was in the Member Orientation on November 22 and was one of the last two guys who couldn’t get a badge printed because the printer broke down. Steve gave us a fob to be able to get into the building.
I’ll try to get up there Saturday if I could just get a badge printed but not 100% sure if I can make it up there because of other things I have going on, plus it’s almost 30 miles to drive up there. Just a little out of the way. LOL

2 Likes

If you happen to make it, we will get you taken care of. If not, let us know when you are planning on coming in, and we will get it to you. I will have to check, but I am pretty sure I recorded your badge, so we should be able to print it out tomorrow regardless, and just swap it out at some point.

3 Likes

Since I have to come to get a new badge, I can be there at about 4 to do the round table and then get my badge if that works.

4 Likes

Thank you very much Steve. If I don’t make it Saturday, I will be there Sunday. I’m signed up for Rustin’s Metal Shop Lathe class as well as the Metal Shop Mill class on Sunday. I remember you saying that you think the photo would probably still be in the computer to make the badge. I appreciate your help.

···

jetmakr56@hotmail.com???

From: noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org on behalf of Steve Owens via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2022 4:34 PM
To: jetmakr56@hotmail.com jetmakr56@hotmail.com
Subject: [MakeICT] Member Orientation Tomorrow 12/10

sdowens MakeICT Member
December 9

If you happen to make it, we will get you taken care of. If not, let us know when you are planning on coming in, and we will get it to you. I will have to check, but I am pretty sure I recorded your badge, so we should be able to print it out tomorrow regardless, and just swap it out at some point.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

I’m actually not gointo make it. Been running a fever and absolutely not feeling well.

2 Likes