Mega Class Interest Survey

Hello Makers - since the newsletter went out we’ve had some great responses to the class interest survey but I wanted to re-post this as its own forum thread to get it some more attention. We’d like to know what classes are most important to you, so we can organize a more strategic, predictable curriculum around our already very active education program. Here’s the survey:

If you have already taken a class, base your rating on whether you’d recommend it to a friend.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for taking this, it’s still going! I’ll send the results to the next area lead meeting for sure. I was worried that nobody would want to take the world’s longest survey but about 30 people decided to dive in so far, and I haven’t posted many reminders.

If anyone else wants to see the results, reply here? Like, if you’ve been itching to teach a jewelry class but aren’t sure what people’s interests are, we’d love to hear from you!

I feel like I need to clarify, Wine and Weld, it’s not what you think, no drinking involved. I heard about this at NOMCON several spaces do this. They precut wine racks on their plasma cutter and then teach spot welding. Apparently, there is a simple wine rack available for download somewhere.

1 Like