Makerfaire August 26, 2023!

Cool! Ideally, it’d be nice to have 2 people at each table or at least 1 person that can float around especially for breaks and lunch time.

Also, here is a map for this year’s maker faire. (I will be in running around area A, the MakeICT booths will be around either G, E, or I)

4 Likes

Are we moving things on Friday to set up for this or Saturday?

2 Likes

Setup time will be from 7:30am to 9:30am on Saturday for the Makerfaire.

The doors open for the event at 10am, but those two hours of setup may be pretty packed with helping performers, vendors, and makers setup their booths.

I’ll probably be zooming around and getting my 10,000 steps in at Exploration Place starting at 7am, but there should be a few people over at the Advanced Learning Library that can radio over to me if need be.

4 Likes

I hope I have some time to say hi, I’ll be at the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) booth helping kids make things in the afternoon. So many locations and things being made! It is so exciting that Makerfaire is back… we haven’t had it in so long I feel like this is a first one, rough draft, wish us luck, building year, if it’s amazing it will only get more amazing!

8 Likes

Are we all supposed to meet in a specific place to get our volunteer assignments?

4 Likes

The tables for MakeICT will be in the Advanced Learning Library.

For general volunteering, we have spray painted signs on the ground at exploratIon place guiding people where to go. One of the people in the Exploration Place shirts should be able to point you where help is needed, or come find me.

5 Likes

Faire well makers!

2 Likes

Starting soon!

9 Likes

11 Likes