MakeICT was part of my daughter's art education; this is what she's been up to

Some of you all might remember Katherine Conrad, mostly from her prints in the print studio. Our family hasn’t been around lately, mostly because of too-busy teen schedules, but we all plan to return one day. In the meantime, I thought I’d share something that Katie just finished making:

http://www.katherineconradmostlydrawings.xyz/TheBlackBull-index.html?fbclid=IwAR1KeLlPcjIKIeHBHYpcDYRFTvkhH8JLssrp7hleE-MkcjqVDEnukMEFCkU

5 Likes

that is so cool!

1 Like

Beautifully illustrated, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

If you were to have all of these page signatures printed together on a color poster, I’d love to see it displayed permanently at MakeICT. We’ve been talking about making the hallway into a gallery of members’ work, and this would be a great addition.

3 Likes

Your daughter’s artwork is my favorite to show prospective members as I give tours! It’s just awesome and so is this!!

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

That would be lovely! Any ideas on the best way to turn the web page into a file that can be printed as a poster?

1 Like

You could take the file to Office Depot and have them print it on their big color printer. I’m not sure if we could print one on our big inkjet printer at the makerspace, but even if we can, it won’t look as nice.

2 Likes

I’ve admired her prints here, this project is stunning.
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

That was nice!

1 Like

Beautiful and very unique style.

1 Like

@syhndie2 the images on the web page are about 2850px wide. That resolution would allow you to print very clean images at about 19" wide.

2 Likes