Little help?

Hi all,

We are waiting for a few things from the leadership for grants. The deadlines are coming up, and I really need to get all of my ducks in a row. I’ve been asking for these things for a while. I’m missing:

1. Survey Monkey password and emails to send out a survey. I keep on hearing different things on how this needs to be done.
  2. @alysajaunice and @devin - I need your occupations and your employers. The Wallace Foundation needs these for our application.
  3. Most recent financials - @David or @devin - we need these for several grants. The time frame on this is very short. We are risking grants by not having these available.

Sorry this is terse, but I don’t want to lose out on grants because we’re waiting for information.

Thanks,

Kate

1 Like

#1 - Get with Kim – she’s had the most experience with SurveyMonkey and has been helping out there

#3 - I’m forwarding your request for financials to our CPA. She’ll be doing a new set this week when we close out the month. I’ll ask her to make sure you get a copy.

David

1. @kim I don’t have access to where you told me to look for the password.
  2. Can I have last month’s? There are some that need to be done by the end of the month.