Large Lot of Paper Art supplies/tools FREE

I kinda agree with big daddy P.

Is it something the classroom committee can just knock out? If you moved it the the ERP lab I’d just make a shelf for it and mention it on the tour.

How much management does it need?

1 Like

Our intention is to request a donation to replace the materials. If someone wanted to do a class, we would want the same. That gives us a wide variety of materials for a class at a low cost.

1 Like

So doing a class with the materials is very encouraged.

2 Likes

So I am thinking to run it like the PLA in the FabLab. I suppose I need to add a sign and a donation box. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ladeana I brought this up at the Board Meeting this evening and everyone is cool with moving forward with using these materials in classes and establishing a suggested donation amount for the paper. I have a friend who wants to start offering a monthly “Crop” class and I’m going to work with her to get that written up and on the schedule. Our proposal is to recommend 25¢ per sheet for paper being used. If that sounds good to you, we can work together on making some signage and getting an obvious place to keep some donation envelopes at the ready to be used.

1 Like

Sounds good to me… sorry I slipped and missed the meeting…sigh