Krista Schnee Memorial Service

I realize that this category is usually for events like classes and workshops, there really isn’t a better category for this at the moment. For those of you know know Lewis Warren, you probably have heard that Krista passed away on February 23. There will be a memorial service for her this Saturday, March 10th, at 2 pm at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 7011 E. 13th Street. I spoke to Lewis tonight, and he has expressed that he would welcome any of his friends from MakeICT who wish to attend. He also sent me a copy of her obituary:

Krista R. Schnee, beloved daughter of Ronald G. Schnee and Sharon Henderson Schnee
(deceased) , was born on March 1, 1973, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and she passed away
peacefully in her sleep on February 23, 2018 at her home in Wichita, Kansas. She was preceded
in death by her older brother, Ronald (Paco) Schnee and her mother.
Krista received a B.A. degree from Southwestern Oklahoma State University, and she received
her M.A. degree from Oklahoma State University. She worked as a librarian at Oklahoma State
University and the Wichita Public Library system, she was also an award winning online
message board moderator working for Mod Squad for several years.
Krista was a two time cancer survivor, but lost her final battle with cancer, as the pain of living
was too much to go on, she endured the battle with strength and bravery along with the support
of her husband of 14 years, Matthew Lewis Warren.
Krista loved stories of all kinds, she was either reading books avidly or watching movies, she
also frequently did paid book reviews and she wrote many of her own life stories in numerous
online blogs.
Krista loved animals dearly and often rescued them from bad situations, returning them to their
owners or giving them good lives in her home. She also volunteered on many occasions with
animal shelters and rescue organizations to help animals in need.
A memorial service for Krista will be held on Saturday, 2pm March 10th at:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
7011 E. 13th Street
Wichita, Kansas

1 Like

I plan on attending, so if anyone would like to ride along (or follow my car), I’ll be at the makerspace at 1:30 pm.

1 Like