Kiln Firing?

I got my dried clay pots on the shelf ready for the first firing. Please let me know when the fire is done. Thanks!

2 Likes

The bisque fire they were in is complete. Your pots are on the green shelf. I did not post or take pictures of this fire as there was a giant catastrophe in the kiln. Cleaning and vacuuming seemed more important than snapping photos. My apologies and Happy Glazing. Your pots are beautiful

on

1 Like

Thank you very much for letting me know!

Barb Kramer

devin

Assistant Print Shop Area Lead

May 25
The bisque fire they were in is complete. Your pots are on the green shelf. I did not post or take pictures of this fire as there was a giant catastrophe in the kiln. Cleaning and vacuuming seemed more important than snapping
photos. My apologies and Happy Glazing. Your pots are beautiful

on

I have tried to get in to take care of my pots, get them off the of the green shelf, but my card is not working. My dues have been paid. Would someone be willing to put them on my shelf so they do not get taken? Or, will someone be there about 7:30-8:00 p.m. tonight who can fix the problem with my card?
My cell# is 316 755-5268.

Thanks,
Barb Kramer

1 Like

Barb, if you have some time tomorrow, Tomorrow night is Ceramics Tuesday. I will certainly be there Tuesday night from 6-10. Hope that helps.

I’ve sent you a private message regarding your key.