Kid learning area/committee

I think I heard several people interested in a Kid Learning Area. (Classes for “My Adult and Me” of all sorts, checkout kits for exploration)

So I think we should all get together and form a committee. (I know I have asked this before… and got replies… but asking again to make it easy on me :slight_smile: )

I am going to start putting a meeting together to get this committee started. If someone really loves this stuff, I am happy to let them lead. :slight_smile:

Lets pick a good evening to meet.

I will put a meeting on the calendar about two weeks out and we will get started. (If we get delayed, it will be on zoom.)

1 Like

Possibility for the kids room??

They offer plans in the store as well for building your own. might be an idea for the 3D printer folks.

2 Likes

Wow that looks like fun!

Sounded so fun, I bought the virtual one to donate to the space.

2 Likes

After I’m no longer a board member I could have interest in being on this Committee. Especially, since I become more involved with Art Partners.

Love this!!! Great idea!

1 Like

This is perfect for our kids’ corner or classroom activity boxes.

1 Like

I would like to be involved in this area so please send me invites or when things are happening. Thank you

1 Like

How about kite making? We have the yard to try them out.
I’m not the teacher, just the idea guy.

2 Likes

I would love to be included in this committee and I have tons of ideas for classes for middle aged kids.

2 Likes

Kite making and flying would be a super fun class!
I will get us a time set up… Do we have an evening preference? Does Friday work?

1 Like